Marriage, Relationship, Anxiety & Depression Counseling
Are you looking for a therapist, marriage counselor, couples counselor or a mental health professional in Seattle who is experienced in helping couples discover healthy ways to work through their relationship issues? Christopher Diggins, MA, LMHC – the best couple therapist for you in Seattle or Shoreline helping you work through your relationship issues.
Are you seeking Marriage Counseling in Seattle?
I am a Seattle-based relationship therapist and Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) help people with their relationship problems. I have over 25 years of counseling and therapy experience in Seattle and Shoreline, WA. I specialize in the area of Anxiety and Depression counseling, Relationship and Marriage counseling for the couples, Mindfulness Counseling and therapy etc. I learn first hand what works and doesn’t work in my own therapy, relationships, and training. I do not ask my clients to do anything that I would not do.
I provide Counseling, Therapy & Treatment for most typical issues including:
- - Trained and experienced therapist in Seattle specializes in depressive disorders. Choose a Seattle depression counselor or psychologist who can help you find new hope and healing for your life.
– Seattle speciality marriage and relationship counselor helping couples recognize and resolve conflicts and improve their relationships and discover healthy ways to work through their relationship and marriage issues.
- Mindfulness therapy is an effective way for healing anxiety and depression. If you suffer from depression, Mindfulness Therapy helps you neutralize the negative self-talk and thinking. Above all, Mindfulness Therapy allows emotional suffering to change, transform and resolve.
- Anxiety and depression are among the most common reasons people seek help from mental health treatment. If you are struggling with depression and anxiety, Christopher can help you through these painful struggles.
- Couples therapy provided by licensed therapist gives couples the tools to communicate better, negotiate differences and even argue in a healthier way.
- The term “sexual addiction” is used to describe the behavior of a person who has an unusually intense sex drive or an obsession with sex. If you are seeking help for sex addiction, there are a number of treatment programs available.
Have you decided to make improvements in your life but don’t know how to identify the right person to assist you? Come to us. I perform couples counseling with the intention of helping you and your partner to develop the skills and strengths that will make your relationship more satisfying.
For immediate help with a trained professional who can bring relief and healing to your life, please call 206.930.7780 or Email us at email@example.com and I will help you develop the necessary skills for enjoying a more gratifying and rewarding relationship.